-- please click to enlarge --
• Casa Luna is located in Almuñécar on the Costa Tropical in Andalusia on a plot of about 1.000 m² in a hilly location, without disturbing tourist crowds.
• The entire upper floor of the villa is rented and offers comfortable space for up to 4 adults and 2 children. There is a large swimming pool of 5 x 10 meters surrounded by tropical vegetation for your private use.
• The spacious apartment of about 100 m² is very tastefully decorated with comfortable furniture and kept in friendly colors. The large pool terrace is equipped with sunbeds and parasols, as well as the private roof terrace.
• From the roof terrace you can enjoy a beautiful view to the nearby Mediterranean Sea, to the front of Casa Max and the coastal town of Almuñécar, which is located here "at your feet" and especially at night a fascinating sight, when streets and castle are lit.
• For sociable evenings there is a brick built outdoor BBQ and a dining table.
• There are 2 modern designed bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a double bed plus a bunk bed. 2 cots can be provided on request free of charge.
• The comfortable kitchenette with dishwasher, modern 4-plate stove with oven, fridge-freezer and microwave is integrated into the spacious, light-flooded living room. For cozy evenings there is central heating and additionally a modern stove in the living room.
• Casa Luna has satelllite TV and a stereo compact device for musical entertainment. The modern bathroom has a shower and bathtub with low entry, toilet, sink and a washing machine.
• For your car you will find private parking spaces directly in front of the house. The lower apartment has a separate entrance. It is only privately used by the homeowner, so you can feel completely undisturbed.
• From the beach you can access Casa Luna via a relatively steep driveway, which is partially unpaved, but once arrived at the house you will be fascinated by the wonderful views.
• To the next beach, the picturesque bay "Playa de Cabria" and probably the most beautiful beach of the entire region, "Playa de Tesorillo" (see photos), or to the charming old town of Almuñécar with numerous restaurants, tapas bars and shops it is only about 10 minutes by car.
• In Almuñécar, you can currently dine in 367 different restaurants or enjoy a cool drink. Only here, on the Costa Tropical in the province of Granada, delicious little tapas are still free to the drink! Many Costa Tropical attractions, including Granada with its world-famous Alhambra, are less than an hour's drive away.
• The Costa Tropical in Andalusia is located between the Costa del Sol and the Costa de Almería and occupies a particularly beautiful part of the coast, which has the best conditions to spend wonderful holidays.
• The Costa Tropical is located directly on the Mediterranean and the proximity to the north of Africa and the Sierra Nevada mountains with the highest peaks of the peninsula protects the area from the cold north winds. A subtropical microclimate with 320 sunny days a year makes it possible to grow tropical fruits in the lush valleys.
• The nearest airport is Málaga Airport (about 1 hour drive), but also Almeria and Granada are an option.
• More details about the area you can find on our Andalusia-Info-Page.
•More details about Almuñécar you can find on our Almuñécar-Info-Page.
you will receive detailed directions upon booking
view from the roof terrace
to Casa Max and the sea