"Comfortable and very well maintained apartment
• The very well maintained and comfortably furnished apartment Balcón del Mar is located in the beautiful nature reserve Cerro Gordo, above the picturesque seaside resort of La Herradura on the Costa Tropical in Andalusia, the eastern part of the Costa del Sol.
• On 90 m² of living space, the apartment offers comfortable space for up to 4 people. The large master bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a French balcony, comfortable, built-in wardrobes, an en suite bathroom with bath, toilet and bidet and a romantic view over the bay of La Herradura.
• The second bedroom has two comfortable single beds and comfortable, built-in wardrobes. The second bathroom has a shower, toilet and bidet.
• The apartment has a modern air conditioning, with which you can cool or heat as desired, so that the apartment is pleasantly temperate year-round. The living and dining room has satellite TV, CD player and books for bookworms. The fully equipped kitchen has a microwave, a 4-ring ceramic hob, an oven and a large fridge-freezer. Next to the kitchen is the practical utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Pool and outdoor area
• The cozy balcony offers a magnificent panoramic sea view over the bay of La Herradura. Here you can have breakfast in the morning and admire the picturesque sunrise. Often you can even watch playing dolphins in the sea! In the evening you can enjoy the wonderful view of the beach, the bay and the colorful lights of La Herradura with a glass of wine.
• A swimming pool with sunbathing area, sun loungers, parasols and barbecue facilities, as well as a paddle tennis and a basketball court are in the common area, which is available free of charge.
La Herradura on the Costa del Sol
La Herradura is a picturesque coastal town on the Costa Tropical, the eastern part of the Costa del Sol. La Herradura has a stunning bay that captivates the visitor, who is coming to the Costa Tropical for the first time. The town is bordered to the east by the Punta de la Mona and to the west by the nature reserve Cerro Gordo. These natural mountain cones protect the place from cool west and east winds.
On the beach of La Herradura you can enjoy numerous beach bars and restaurants serving local specialties, such as fresh fish, a rich paella and, of course, good wine. On top of that, there are delicious tapas for free with a drink.
La Herradura has an incredibly rich seabed, which is why it is increasingly becoming a center for water sports. Several clubs offer beginner and advanced courses in various water sports.
Nearby you will find three golf courses: Añoreta Golf, Baviera Golf and Los Moriscos Golf.
Further details on La Herradura are described on the La Herradura page.
| shared pool
beach 10 mins drive
Wi-Fi internet optional
• Apartment with 90 m² living space
• Balcony with direct sea view
• Air conditioning for cooling and heating
• Living / dining room with satellite TV, CD player, books
• 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, fridge-freezer,
coffee maker, toaster, blender and much more
• Separate utility room with washing machine, steam iron, ironing board
• Bed linen and towels sufficiently available
• Underground parking, electric gate opener and lift from the garage to the apartment
• Security service
Shared areas, free of charge for the tenants:
• Pool with lawn, pool depth 0.75 to 2.00 m
• Barbecue area by the pool with a small, covered bar
• Paddle tennis court and basketball court
• Sorry, pets are not allowed
• Non smoking apartment
• Next supermarket and numerous excellent restaurants and bars about 10 mins drive
• Next beach about 10 minutes drive
• The Costa Tropical in Andalusia is located between the Costa del Sol and the Costa de Almería and occupies a particularly beautiful part of the Andalusian coast, which has the best conditions to spend wonderful holidays. It is located directly on the Mediterranean and the proximity to the north of Africa and the Sierra Nevada with the highest peaks of the peninsula protects the area from the cold north winds. A subtropical microclimate with 320 sunny days a year makes it possible to grow tropical fruits in the lush valleys.
La Herradura and the Costa del Sol
• Beautiful coves invite you to swim, dive and sunbathe. There are more than 30 different beaches in the entire region for all types of water sports, and along the entire coastline you will still find one or two hidden coves.
• The graceful city of Granada with its world-famous Alhambra Palace is only a 60-minute drive away. Seville, another attractive destination, can be reached in 3 hours. On the Costa Tropical, you can ski in the Sierra Nevada until late spring, and sunbathe on the beach in the afternoon.
• Arrival airport is usually Málaga (about 1 hour drive), but Almeria - a little further east - is not very much further away. Also arriving via Granada is possible.
• If you would like to book El Balcón del Mar, or if you should have any questions in advance, please simply send us the request form with your questions/wishes and we will contact you asap:Enquiry / Booking Form