"Lovely holiday villa on the Costa Tropical with fantastic sea views.
• The holiday rental Casa Ana is a detached villa and located in Almuñécar on the Costa Tropical in a quiet residential area, away from the hustle and bustle. Yet up to the ample beach "Playa de Velilla" it is just a short walk down a small hill (750 meters). Downhill it's a 10 minutes walk or 1 minute by car.
• Casa Ana was recently completely renovated and furnished with much love and care. The Andalusian-style holiday villa has 2 floors and offers comfortable space for 2 to 6 guests. Both floors have large sun terraces with fantastic sea views and views of the nearby beaches of the Costa Tropical. From here you can often watch dolphins playing in the near sea. To the sea it is only about 80 meters beeline!
• Casa Ana has 2 spacious bedrooms and 1 comfortable sofa bed. Both bedrooms have new, modern 32 "= 81 cm flat screen TVs and the living-dining room has a new, extra-large 49" = 124 cm flat screen TV. All TVs have satellite reception (Astra). There are 2 recently renovated bathrooms with shower and WC.
• The large living-dining room with open "American" kitchen and both bedrooms have modern air conditioning hot / cold and large picture windows with fantastic sea views. The open American kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, crockery, cutlery etc. doesn't miss any comfort. The dining table is directly in front of the picture windows with beautiful sea views. The living-dining room leads directly to the upper terrace and in good weather (the Costa Tropical has up to 320 sunny days a year!) you can dine al fresco on the terrace and enjoy the wonderful sea views. Also the sunrises here are legendary. The terrace has sunbeds, parasols, a dining table with 6 chairs and a brick BBQ for sociable barbecues.
• In the entire house there is free WiFi internet reception (6 Mbit). On ground floor there is a small home office with desk and comfortable office chair, if you really want to work ...
Beach and Restaurants
• Along the beach promenade there are dozens of very excellent restaurants with Andalusian and international specialties. Popular are the universally offered daily menus "menú del día". For often less than 10 euros you can choose from a variety of delicacies 3 different courses. There are also numerous lovely beach bars, where delicious little tapas are still served free to your drink and you can sit with your feet in the sand, while watching the little ones play on the beach. There are also numerous small shops for daily needs, bakeries with fresh bread rolls, ciabattas and baguettes, a pharmacy, ATMs, ice cream parlours, stalls with fresh churros ...
• On the beach there are small playgrounds and fitness parks and you can rent sunbeds and parasols or enjoy a walk along the picturesque beach promenade. Once at the beach and then approx. 500 meters towards the city center you'll find the famous Aquatropic Water Park, which offers perfect refreshment and fun for young and old during the summer months.
| beach 10 mins walk
• holiday rental with 120 m² living area, including terraces
• ideal for 2 - 6 guests, children and long-term guests welcome
• non-smoking home and pets unfortunately not allowed
• bedroom N° 1 with double bed 2,00 m width x 2,00 length and access to the terrace
32" = 81 cm satellite TV in this bedroom
• bedroom N° 2 with 2 single beds 0,90 m width x 1,90 m length each
beds can be be put together to make 1 large bed
32" = 81 cm satellite TV in this bedroom
• 1 sofa bed for 2 guests in the living-dining room 1,35 m width x 2,00 m length
49" = 124 cm satellite TV in the living-dining room
• cot / high chair available free of charge
• books, board and card games
• 2 bathrooms with shower, sink and WC
• air conditioning hot/cold in all bedrooms + in the living-dining room
• linen and towels included (except beach towels)
• 1 large terrace with fantastic sea views, brick BBQ, dining table with chairs,
sunbeds and parasols on the upper floor
• 1 large terrace with fantastic sea views on ground floor
• large living-dining room with open American kitchen
• kitchen with 4-flames-gas cooker, mini-oven, microwave, fridge-freezer
• dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, washing machine and much more
• home office with small desk and comfortable office chair
• free internet access in the entire property (6 Mbit WiFi)
• free parking in front of the house plus private garage for 1 car
• 10 - 15 mins walking distance zu beach, shops, restaurants, tapas bars ...
• large supermarkets (Lidl, Mercadona) 5 mins by car or 25 mins walk downhill
• The Costa Tropical in Andalusia is located between the Costa del Sol and the Costa de Almería and occupies a particularly beautiful part of the Andalusian coast, which has the best conditions for spending wonderful holidays. It is located directly on the Mediterranean and the proximity to the north of Africa and the Sierra Nevada with the highest peaks of the peninsula protects the area from the cold north winds. A subtropical microclimate with 320 sunny days a year makes it possible to grow tropical fruits in the lush valleys.
Almuñécar and the Costa Tropical
• Casa Ana is located east of the town center of the lively town of Almuñécar (2.5 km) with its picturesque marina "Marina del Este" (10 km) and in the east joins Salobreña (13 km). Almuñécar has a complete infrastructure and you will find practically everything you need. There are 367 different restaurants and tapas bars for all tastes - reasonably priced snack bars as well as classy gourmet restaurants. The numerous restaurants and tapas bars in the area are outstanding, the seafood is always fresh, the wines excellent and the prices reasonable. Almuñécar does not sleep at night! For the adventurous, there are several nightclubs, Irish pubs and tapas bars open until early in the morning. Make a note of the phone number of a taxi company - from the town center back to Casa Ana it is only about 8 euros ... or enjoy a walk back "home".
• Beautiful bays invite you to swim, dive and sunbathe. There are more than 30 different beaches in the entire region for all types of water sports, and along the entire coastline you will still find one or two hidden coves ...
• The beautiful and charming city of Granada with its world-famous Alhambra Palace is just 40 minutes away by car. Seville, another attractive destination, can be reached in 3 hours. On the Costa Tropical, you can ski in the Sierra Nevada in the morning until late spring, and sunbathe on the beach in the afternoon.
• More information about Almuñécar and the Costa Tropical you can find here ›Almuñécar (new window)
• More information about Andalusia you can find here ›Andalusia (new window)
• Arrival airport is usually Málaga (about 1 hour drive), but Almeria - a little further east - is not very much further away. Also arriving via Granada is possible.
• If you would like to book Casa Ana, or if you should have any questions in advance, please simply send us the request form with your questions/wishes and we will contact you asap:Enquiry / Booking Form