"Lovely holiday rental on the Costa Tropical with large sun terrace.
Casa Las Flores
• Casa Las Flores is located in a picturesque urbanization on the outskirts of Almuñecar on the Costa Tropical. Here, you find a large shared swimming pool which offers a wonderful view to the Mediterranean, the nearby beaches and the surrounding mountains of the Costa Tropical in Andalusia. To the pool it is only about 1 minute walking distance from Casa Las Flores!
• The holiday house offers space for up to 4 people and has two bedrooms: 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. Next to the bathroom, there is a comfortable living/dining room with a cosy sofa lounge, dining table and TV with large LCD screen (ASTRA satellite) and DVD player. Internet access (WiFi) is available for free.
• The kitchen, which opens to the living/dining room, is equipped comfortably: fridge with freezer, microwave oven, coffee machine, oven, 4-flame gas stove, kettle, mixer, toaster, electric orange juicer, dishes, cutlery, glasses and cooking pots.
• Special highlights are the large sun terrace with BBQ, ideal for cosy summer nights, as well as the large shared pool with magnificent sea views and nice lawn for sunbathing. From here, you may watch dolphins in the nearby see – a place for easy-going holidays!
Beach and Restaurants
• It is only about a 10-minutes-walk (or 2-minutes-drive) to the next beach, the ample beach "Playa de Velilla" in Almuñécar.
• Along the beach promenade there are dozens of very excellent restaurants with Andalusian and international specialties. Popular are the universally offered daily menus "menú del día". For often less than 10 euros you can choose from a variety of delicacies 3 different courses. There are also numerous lovely beach bars, where delicious little tapas are still served free to your drink and you can sit with your feet in the sand, while watching the little ones play on the beach. There are also numerous small shops for daily needs, bakeries with fresh bread rolls, ciabattas and baguettes, a pharmacy, ATMs, ice cream parlours, stalls with fresh churros ...
• On the beach there are small playgrounds and fitness parks and you can rent sunbeds and parasols or enjoy a walk along the picturesque beach promenade. Once at the beach and then approx. 500 meters towards the city center you'll find the famous Aquatropic Water Park, which offers perfect refreshment and fun for young and old during the summer months.
| beach 10 mins walk
Free WiFi internet
large shared pool
• terraced house with 61 m² living area and large sun terrace
• ideal for 2 - 4 guests, children and long-term guests welcome
• large shared pool with lawn and fantastic sea views
• pets unfortunately not allowed
• bedroom N° 1 with double bed
• bedroom N° 2 with 2 single beds
• LCD satellite TV and DVD player in the living-dining room
• bathroom with shower, sink and WC
• air conditioning hot/cold in the living-dining room
• linen and towels included (except beach towels)
• large terrace with sea views, dining table and parasol
• living-dining room with open American kitchen
• 4-flames-gas cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer
• coffee machine, toaster, kettle, washing machine and much more
• free WiFi internet access
• secure private parking
• 10 - 20 mins walking distance zu beach, shops, restaurants, tapas bars ...
• large supermarkets (Lidl, Mercadona) 5 mins by car or 30 mins walk downhill
• The Costa Tropical in Andalusia is located between the Costa del Sol and the Costa de Almería and occupies a particularly beautiful part of the Andalusian coast, which has the best conditions for spending wonderful holidays. It is located directly on the Mediterranean and the proximity to the north of Africa and the Sierra Nevada with the highest peaks of the peninsula protects the area from the cold north winds. A subtropical microclimate with 320 sunny days a year makes it possible to grow tropical fruits in the lush valleys.
Almuñécar and the Costa Tropical
• Casa Las Flores is located east of the town center of the lively town of Almuñécar (2.5 km) with its picturesque marina "Marina del Este" (10 km) and in the east joins Salobreña (13 km). Almuñécar has a complete infrastructure and you will find practically everything you need. There are 367 different restaurants and tapas bars for all tastes - reasonably priced snack bars as well as classy gourmet restaurants. The numerous restaurants and tapas bars in the area are outstanding, the seafood is always fresh, the wines excellent and the prices reasonable. Almuñécar does not sleep at night! For the adventurous, there are several nightclubs, Irish pubs and tapas bars open until early in the morning. Make a note of the phone number of a taxi company - from the town center back to Casa Las Flores it is only about 8 euros ... or enjoy a walk back "home".
• Beautiful bays invite you to swim, dive and sunbathe. There are more than 30 different beaches in the entire region for all types of water sports, and along the entire coastline you will still find one or two hidden coves ...
• The beautiful and charming city of Granada with its world-famous Alhambra Palace is just 40 minutes away by car. Seville, another attractive destination, can be reached in 3 hours. On the Costa Tropical, you can ski in the Sierra Nevada in the morning until late spring, and sunbathe on the beach in the afternoon.
• More information about Almuñécar and the Costa Tropical you can find here ›Almuñécar (new window)
• More information about Andalusia you can find here ›Andalusia (new window)
• Arrival airport is usually Málaga (about 1 hour drive), but Almeria - a little further east - is not very much further away. Also arriving via Granada is possible.
• If you would like to book Casa Las Flores, or if you should have any questions in advance, please simply send us the request form with your questions/wishes and we will contact you asap:Enquiry / Booking Form