› German website
"Stunning, traditional & unique Cortijo with a
•A truly stunning, traditional & unique Cortijo (old country mansion) on the beautiful & unspoilt Costa Tropical of southern Spain. The property has breathtaking unspoilt views overlooking the Mediterranean and surrounding mountains. Set in large tropical gardens, Nomad's Retreat is surrounded by an exotic mix of lush fruit groves offering fruits such as mango, lemon, orange and avocado to name but a few.
•Nomad's Retreat has been sympathetically remodelled using traditional methods and local materials.
•The property boasts a gorgeous heated infinity edge salt water pool, covered terraces and a traditional stunning vaulted Palapa sun room. Nomad's Retreat is a wonderfully peaceful and relaxing location suitable for families who wish to experience all that this truly beautiful region of Spain has to offer. Steep access to the house ensures you have amazing panoramic sea views, which include sunrise and sunset, which can only be achieved from its elevated position.
•'Once inside the property all living accommodation is on one level.'
•'The pool, hot tub and leisure area are accessed by some steps, but there is ramped access to this area for those with less mobility. But as this all can be heated it is an all year pleasure zone'.
•We have internet too ... so even if you have a little work to do on holiday you can .. relaxing by the pool!!
•The pool can be heated to 28 °C!
•DON'T FORGET FOR THE WINTER ...THE SLOPES OF THE SIERRA NEVADA & ITS WONDERFUL SKI SLOPES. ONLY AN HOUR AWAY!
| private heated
private hot tub
10 mins to beach
•4,800 m² land and 160 m² living space
•ideal for 2 to 10 people, children and pets welcome
•suitable for wheelchair users with accompanying person (ramps provided)
•bedroom N° 1 with double bed 1.80 m wide x 2.00 length
with ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and access to the terrace
•bedroom N° 2 with double bed 1.50 width x 1.90 length
with ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet
•bedroom N° 3 with double bed 1.50 width x 2.00 length
and bathroom opposite with bathtub, toilet, bidet
•bedroom N° 4 with double bed 1.50 width x 1.90 length
this bedroom is connected to:
•bedroom N° 5 with 2 single beds 90 width x 1.90 length
with ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, bidet
•cot / high chair available for free
•bed linen, towels and beach towels included, changed weekly
•winter garden with dining area under a palm leaf roof
•lounge with english-language satellite tv and internet access 10 Mbit (WiFi)
•spacious kitchen with 4 burner gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer
•dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, washing machine and much more…
•central heating via pellet stove (pellets included)
•fans in every room
•private heated infinity saltwater pool of 8 x 4 m, open all year round
•private hot tub with fresh water of 2 x 2 m, open all year
•tropical garden of 500 m²
•several terraces with beautiful sea views, garden furniture, gas grill and sun loungers
•4 free parking spaces on the property
•5 to 15 minutes drive to the beach, supermarkets, restaurants, tapas bars ...
•The Costa Tropical in Andalusia is located between the Costa del Sol and the Costa de Almería and occupies a particularly beautiful part of the Andalusian coast, which has the best conditions for spending wonderful holidays. It is located directly on the Mediterranean and the proximity to the north of Africa and the Sierra Nevada with the highest peaks of the peninsula protects the area from the cold north winds. A subtropical microclimate with 320 sunny days a year makes it possible to grow tropical fruits in the lush valleys. More information about Andalusia can be found on the ›Travel Tips Andalusia page (new window).
Restaurants, Beaches, Marina, Golf Course, Attractions
• The nearest major city to the west is the lively Almuñécar (8 km) with its picturesque marina "Marina del Este" (15 km) and to the east is Salobreña (6 km). Framed by lush green sugar cane fields, this scenic little Andalusian town, whose white houses nestle against a cliff topped by a majestic castle illuminated at night, lies at the foot of the Sierra Nevada. Along the beach promenade there are many opportunities to enjoy the culinary delights of the region and to linger in typical restaurants. The numerous restaurants and tapas bars in the area are excellent, the seafood is always fresh, the wines excellent and the prices reasonable.
• Beautiful bays invite you to swim, dive and sunbathe. There are more than 30 different beaches in the entire region for all types of water sports, and along the entire coastline you will still find one or two hidden coves ...
• To the unique 18-hole golf course "Los Moriscos" in Motril it is less than 15 minutes by car (10 km).
• The beautiful and charming city of Granada with its world-famous Alhambra Palace is just 40 minutes away by car. Seville, another attractive destination, can be reached in 3 hours. On the Costa Tropical, you can ski in the Sierra Nevada in the morning until late spring, and sunbathe on the beach in the afternoon.
• Arrival airport is usually Málaga (about 1 hour drive), but Almeria - a little further east - is not very much further away. Also arriving via Granada is possible.
• If you would like to book Nomad's Retreat, or if you should have any questions in advance, please simply send us the request form with your questions/wishes and we will contact you asap:Enquiry / Booking Form