"Generous Holiday Villa on the Costa Tropical with very private pool
• The detached holiday villa Casa Max is beautifully located on a 5.000 m² property on the Costa Tropical in Andalusia. The property is very private and pool, garden and patio area are very well protected from the outside. You can feel completely undisturbed here!
• The holiday villa offers a wonderful panoramic view of the Mediterranean, the nearby beaches below the house and the small town of Almuñécar on the Costa Tropical in southern Spain.
• On two floors, the holiday villa offers space for 2 to 10 guests.
• When renting Casa Max with a smaller group or family you will also have the complete property with all terraces and the entire pool area for your sole, private use. No part of the villa is rented to other guests! Depending on the number of guests in your travel group, the rental is then correspondingly cheaper.
• At Casa Max there ara 3 comfortable and spacious bedrooms and 2 guest beds available:
• 1 bedroom with 1 double bed • 1 bedroom with 2 single beds • 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 large bunk bed • 2 "mobile" guest beds which can be put into the living room, bedroom or garden pavilion • 2 cots, 1 high chair
• Casa Max has 2 bathrooms with tub, WC and bidet and the private pool has a shower house with another toilet and additional shower.
Living Room and Kitchen
• The living room and two bedrooms have satellite TV.
• The kitchen is comfortably equipped with 4-plate electric cooker, oven, fridge-freezer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, cutlery, crockery, glasses, kitchen utensils and much more.
• The private pool has a large sun terrace with a brick BBQ and a pool bar with summer kitchen and large dining table - an ideal place for sociable evenings in the family or circle of friends.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the beach panorama of Almuñécar on the Costa Tropical from almost every corner of the holiday villa!
• From the beach, a relatively steep, partly unpaved street leads to the holiday villa. But once arrived at the villa, you will be fascinated by the silence and the wonderful views.
• The next beach as well as the beautiful old town of Almuñécar with many restaurants and shopping facilities are within 10 minutes by car. Many sights on Costa Tropical, such as Granada and its world-famous Alhambra, are just a one hour drive away.
• The picturesque beach "Playa de Cabria" with 3 lovely beach bars and restaurants, for example, is only about 1.5 kilometers beeeline below Casa Max!
| very private pool
close to the beach
free WiFi internet
your pet is welcome
|• ideal for 2 - 10 people
• children welcome
• private pool with 6 m Ø, 1,50 bis 1,60 m depth, open all year
• 5.000 m² property, 120 m² living area
• balcony, terraces and swing with sea views
• pool bar with summer kitchen, BBQ area, dining table with chairs, sunbeds
• master bedroom with double bed and satellite TV
• 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds and satellite TV
• 3rd bedroom with double bed and large bunk bed
• 2 "mobile" guest beds, 2 cots and 1 high chair available
• 2 large bathrooms with bathtub / WC / bidet
• additional shower / WC at the pool
• linen & towels included (except beach towels)
• washing machine, iron and ironing board
• kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer,
• dishwasher, kettle, toaster, crockery, glasses, pots,
• pans, cutlery and many more utensils
• mini-hi-fi system, satelllite TV in living room plus in 2 bedrooms
• free WiFi internet access
• gas heating, open fireplace, ceiling fans
• palms and tropical trees and flowers
• private parking spaces directly in front of the villa
• pets welcome (please specify when booking)
• next supermarket about 10 minutes drive
• next beach about 10 minutes drive
• 18-hole golf course about 20 minutes drive
• The Costa Tropical in Andalusia is located between the Costa del Sol and the Costa de Almería and occupies a particularly beautiful part of the coast, which has the best conditions to spend wonderful holidays.
• The Costa Tropical is located directly on the Mediterranean and the proximity to the north of Africa and the Sierra Nevada mountains with the highest peaks of the peninsula protects the area from the cold north winds. A subtropical microclimate with 320 sunny days a year makes it possible to grow tropical fruits in the lush valleys.
• The nearest airport is Málaga Airport (about 1 hour drive), but also Almeria and Granada are an option.
• More details about the area you can find on our Andalusia-Info-Page.
•If you wish to book Casa Max, or if you shoul have any questions in advance, please simply send us the enquiry form and we will contact you immediately:Enquiry / Booking