"A new Heaven above the Mediterranean!
• Set amidst a dominant position on the best location of Monte de los Almendros (the almond hill), this exclusive, one levelled vacation villa Villa Almaysia is completely secluded between earth, sky and sea, giving you an infinite sense of over dimensioned space and offering you an endless breathtaking view.
• The view varies each hour of the day and the night with fantastic views on the near Mediterranean, the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and the romantic, by night illuminted castle-hill of Salobreña in Andalusia. This cocoon of calm, beauty and exotic luxury is dedicated to the very demanding guest searching for peace and privacy.
• The property of the holiday villa includes of ~1600 sqm and the living area offers with ~200 sqm generous space for up to 6 guests. The holiday villa offers a fully equipped open kitchen, spacious dining and living area, 2 king-sized bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, 1 twin bedroom, separate TV room with satellite-TV (with more than 50 English channels, 50 German channels, 20 French channels), stereo, CD, DVD-player and free internet access (DSL), all with an easy transition and a direct access to the surrounding sundeck area. The open porch offers a leisure salon, relaxing lying chairs and dining area.
• The magnificent private swimming pool and an outdoor shower can be found at the same level, in continuity with an exquisite garden scented with frangipanis, hibiscus, bougainvilleas, orchids and a rich variety of exotic plants. The infinity pool has a noble, pure-white design, 9 meters long, with Buddha and Zen cascades, which emanate in quiet, relaxing splashes a Burmese pottery.
• The pool has multicolor LED lights with remote control allowing to set either the favourite colour between 11 different ones or to settle a changing programm allowing to see one colour after the other.
• This romantic retreat provides luxury accommodation, comparable to a first class boutique hotel being a perfect hideaway for higher expectations.
"In Andalusia, where sea and coast merge, lies Villa Almaysia ... Her empire stretches over space, mountains and the vast sea ... A world of dreams and refuge, like a white blossom that blooms in spring, it shows itself only to the chosen few, who explore the world in search of extraordinary places, to enjoy the moment and to hold it for eternity."
visit our guestbook
Monte de los Almendros
• Here, on Monte de los Almendros, you are completely undisturbed from any tourist crowds or even traffic-noise, nevertheless it is only ~ 5 minutes drive to the extensive beaches of Salobreña on the Costa Tropical and to numerous restaurants with typical Spanish specialties and international offer.
• Please note that smoking is prohibited inside the villa, however it is of course allowed on the terraces. We also would like to ask you to handle the high-quality equipment very carefully.
• Pool and garden care take place during your stay only after arrangement, so that you can feel completely undisturbed.
| private pool
close to beach
| • holiday villa with 200 sqm living area on a 2,000 sqm plot
• ideal for 2 - 6 people
• children and long term renters welcome, pet welcome on request
• private designer infinity pool 9 x 4 m for your sole use, open all year
with 4 roman steps, 180m depth. The pool has multicolor LED lights with remote control
allowing to set either the favourite colour between 11 different ones or to settle a changing
programm allowing to see one colour after the other. with multicolor LED lights
• large furnished terrace with fantastic sea views and BBQ
• 1 double with king size bed 2,00 x 2,00m
• 1 double with king size bed 2,00 x 1,80m
• 1 twin with 2 single beds 90 cm x 2,00 m
• linen and towels included (please bring your own beach towels)
• big bathroom of 15m² with 2 m wide round bathtub
• small bathroom with 40cm rain shower, air-toilet and a lavabo of African marble
well equipped kitchen with:
• induction hob (Bosch)
• oven plus microwave
• dishwasher (Bosch)
• fridge / freezer
• washing machine
• private tropical garden with lights
• private garage with an automatic door
• ASTRA satellite TV with more than 50 English channels, 50 German channels, 20 French channels
• air conditioning, electrical heating, gas & open fireplace, alarm system
• stereo, DVD, CD-player outdoor music "boxes" over terrace and pool
• DSL internet access with 6 MB (WIFI)
• free access to the leisure facilities of Monte de los Almendros
• beach / restaurants / supermarket about 5 mins drive or 15 to 20 mins walking distance
• nearest golf course about 10 minutes drive
• welcome pack with fresh fruit and 1 bottle Cava
• non-smoking home
• small, well behaved pets welcome on request
Salobreña and Monte de los Almendros
• The location of Villa Almaysia on Monte Los Almendros not only offers a magnificent view of the sea and surrounding sights, but also the privilege of being close to many of the most picturesque and enchanting historical destinations of Andalusia. It is just a short walk to the public sports facilities of Monte de los Almendros, with free access for our guests.
• 18-hole Los Moriscos Golf Club with lovely restaurant is only five minutes away by car. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort "Sol y Nieve", Spain's highest and best-known ski area, is 90 minutes away. Outside the ski season, the beautiful mountains of the Sierra Nevada are ideal for hiking and picnics.
• The historic city of Granada, with its magnificent Alhambra Palace, can be reached in less than an hour via an excellent motorway. The picturesque villages of the Alpujarras, where you can still experience the original craftsmanship of the Andalusian region, are only 40 minutes' drive from Salobreña.
• Salobreña enjoys the warmest and sunniest winter in Europe and probably also the most beautiful summer in Andalusia. The microclimate is made possible by the nearby mountain chain of the Sierra Nevada, which shields the region of the Costa Tropical from the extremes of the summer heat and winter colds of the continent.
• Another plus is Salobreñas authentic Spanish culture. Andalusian traditions are not only alive on holidays but also in everyday life. Even the charming tradition of serving tapas with every drink is still there in most bars.
• We look forward to your visit!
•More information about Andalusia you will find on our ›Information-on-Andalusia-Page (new window).
•More information about Salobreña you will find on our ›Salobreña-Page (new window).
•If you wish to book Villa Almaysia, or if you shoul have any questions in advance, please simply send us the enquiry form and we will contact you immediately:Enquiry / Booking